You are here
Consulting & Deployment Services
The Revolution Analytics Professional Services team provides our clients and partners worldwide with innovative and value driven consulting and educational services in areas of Big Data and advanced analytics. When your organization requires support for your data driven decision making efforts, our talented and expert consultants are ready to help ensure your success.
Accelerated Deployment/Development Services:
- RRE for Hadoop Users makes it easy for data analysts and IT teams to explore the powerful combination of Revolution R Enterprise and Hadoop. Our team of consultants will work with you to plan and execute a use case to show proof of value. Through joint collaboration, we will help develop your people, your infrastructure and your analytic capabilities.
- RRE for R Users is designed to address the areas of your existing program necessary for successful deployment and operation.
- RRE for SAS Users is designed to help you and your team address the areas necessary to the successful migration from open source R.
- Application Migration: support services to transform your applications from legacy tools to RRE
- Application Development: support services to establish and develop new analytical applications and features using RRE
- Enterprise Readiness: support services to validate open source CRAN packages to ensure enterprise readiness
- Architecture Assessment: support services to assess and optimize existing and new architectures to drive maximum performance from RRE
- Performance Tuning: support services to optimize existing and new applications using RRE and industry best practices
Technical Staffing Services:
- Analytics Solutions Architect: A consultant capable of evaluating and assessing a legacy analytics architecture, and providing recommendations for a scalable and performance driven analytics platform using RRE. Also, involved in 3rd party product integrations with RRE.
- Data Scientist: A consultant in charge of building complex analytics based solutions using RRE. The Data Scientist is also entrusted with building core frameworks and applications to deal with the complexities of acquiring, storing, and manipulating masses of data and deriving intelligence from diverse data sources.
- RRE Programmer: A consultant adept with programming in R combined with a technical mastery in RRE product. An RRE Programmer is capable of gathering technical requirements, and designing and developing simple to large-scale analytics solution.
- RRE Systems Administrator: A consultant capable of successfully installing, configuring, and deploying RRE product at a remote location. The RRE System Administrator is also entrusted with trouble shooting problems with RRE involving security, and OS level integration.
Contact Revolution Analytics to learn how its Professional Services team can help ensure your next analytics project is a success.