You are here
Cloudera - Global
Cloudera and Revolution Analytics Make it Easy to Deploy and Manage R-Powered Analytics in Hadoop
Revolution Analytics and Cloudera joint solution combines the power of R and Hadoop for organizations ready to break the status quo and shatter the scalability and deployment limits that have encumbered their ability to use R with Hadoop for advanced analytics projects. Organizations can now apply turbo-charged R to all the data in Hadoop, to discover deeper insights, grow more quickly, and operate more efficiently.
Ask bigger questions. Ask new questions. And get better, faster results.
Delivering R-powered Advanced Analytics to All Your Data in Hadoop
Cloudera and Revolution Analytics allow you to derive new business insights from Big Data by providing a joint solution to store, process, and analyze all your data at scale.
Revolution Analytics’ enterprise-ready product, Revolution R Enterprise (RRE), delivers R-powered advanced predictive analytics to Cloudera so that the most advanced statistical methods can be applied to all your data. Organizations can deploy any R script within Cloudera without the need to write their own MapReduce and without data movement. With RRE and Cloudera Hadoop, organizations can:
- Bring R-powered analytics that scale into Cloudera Hadoop
- Reduce the cycle time for model development, deployment, and execution
- Develop better models using all the data, providing superior results
- Integrate with existing BI, rules engines, and transaction systems
- Manage the Revolution R Enterprise (RRE) work and Hadoop resources directly through Cloudera Manager